• The Long-Awaited Aavegotchi Haunt 2 Is Nearing

  • The Aavegotchi, the crypto spooks, are back with a little more of their signature ingenuity. To that end, the “Haunt 2” bid-to-earn auction is quickly approaching.

    The decision to expand the Gotchiverse was made after a lengthy discussion with the AavegotchiDAO. Having said that, Aavegotchi will be releasing 12,000 new 8-bit spectres into the realm.

    The first Haunt 1, which debuted in March, was a huge success. However, it was deemed insufficient in terms of engagement. They issued 10,000 NFTs, which sold out in less than a minute, effectively ending participation. They’re taking a different approach this time. The auction framework will ensure the drop’s longevity. Furthermore, the bid-to-earn dynamic will ensure that no one loses out.

    Aavegotchi will auction off 80% of the new NFTs, with the remaining 20% going to a raffle. This means that the collector will have a more engaging and exciting experience that lasts a little longer than a few minutes. As Aavegotchi runs on Polygon, it costs a fraction of the exorbitant gas fees that have become all too common as NFTs have gained traction.

    Haunt 2 will be open from 2 p.m. UTC on August 26 to 2 p.m. UTC on August 29. As usual, the auction venue is Aavegotchi’s native auction site. Finally, all bids require the $GHST token, so make sure you have plenty on hand.

    What's your reaction?
    Happy0
    Lol0
    Wow0
    Wtf0
    Sad0
    Angry0
    Rip0